750E Leak Proof Overwrapper
The 750E Leak Proof Overwrapping Stretch Shrink Wrapper takes the most desirable packaging attributes from our 500E overwrapper and adds the ability to do Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP). This technology creates the first truly dry package for all industry tray sizes and high profile items.
The machine uses the unique gripper chain wrapping system found on other Ossid machines to give the 750E Leak Proof Overwrapper the ability to wrap a package tightly even while utilizing shrink films. It then employs the latest technology to produce a welded center seal and cross directional impulse seals prior to the shrinking process.
What sets this wrapper apart and ahead of all other wrappers is a patented design conveying system that allows for the evacuation of air in the package prior to sealing while the package remains in motion. Other wrappers on the market that produce similar looking packages must have holes in the package to allow for air evacuation during the shrinking process. These holes often result in wet and sticky packages in the consumer meat case. This leak proof stretch shrink wrapper and leak proof packaging equipment produces a package that is very tightly wrapped and customarily familiar to the consumer while maintaining fluids and moisture inside the package where they should be.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Runs tray sizes from #2 to 10" x 15" including #9 and heights up to 5 1/4"
- Runs at speeds up to 60 packages per minute
- Creates a Modified Atmosphere Package (MAP)
- Hermetically seals tray ends for leak proof high or low profile case-ready packaging
- Utilizes a unique stretch shrink film to provide tightly shrunk packages with dry impulse seals that conform to the shape of the tray
- Runs high or low profile packaging
- Servo driven technology and microprocessors reduce downtime and maintenance
- Telescoping side bars for positive package air removal
- Gripper chain system consistently stretches end seal shrink films to produce tightly wrapped packages
- Changes from breathable to barrier packaging in fewer than 10 minutes
- Stores up to 50 Tray Programs in the system for easy product change over, with times possible of less than two minutes
- Capable of receiving set up transmissions from remote locations
- Trim removal canister built-in
- Stainless steel construction
- Automatic Indexer - turn your machine into a high-efficiency, one-operator production station.
- End Seal Shrink - designed to help proportionally shrink the printed film across the top and bottom of the package and draw the end seals below the tray lip. Results in tightly wrapped leak-proof packages with minimal distortion of printed graphics and information, even on high profile items.
- Length: Standard Infeed: 163.5" (3860mm) | Auto Indexer: 181.375" (4318mm)
- Height: Standard Infeed: 68-71" (1422-1549mm) | Auto Indexer: 68-71" (1422-1549mm)
- Width: Standard Infeed: 49" (1346mm) | Auto Indexer: 49" (1346mm)
- Electrical: 230 VAC, 3-Ph
- Patents: 5,259,170; Re. 35,243; 5,385,004; 5,269,119; 5,271,210; 5,775,065