500im Intermittent Motion Leak Resistant Overwrapper
The 500im is a cost effective end seal machine, producing tightly wrapped case ready packages at speeds up to 40 packages per minute.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Uses 36-41% less film than standard overwrap packaging machines
- Consistent tightly wrapped packaging
- Leak resistant end seals
- Welded center seal allows for easy printing on both the top and bottom of packages
- Runs tray sizes from #2 to 10" x 15" including #9 and heights up to 5 1/4"
- Runs at speeds up to 40 packages per minute
- Creates leak resistant high or low profile case-ready packaging
- Gripper chain system consistently stretches shrink films to produce tightly wrapped packages
- Stores up to 50 Tray Programs for easy product changeover in less than two minutes
- Servo driven technology and microprocessors reduce downtime and maintenance
- Open stainless steel frame - leak proof packaging equipment
- 500 HWT Hot Water Tunnel - provides hot water shrink to maximize package integrity.
- Water Recirculation System – when added to the 500im, this system cools the machine with as little as one gallon of water per day, resulting in huge savings. Without this system, the 500im uses 1.5 gallons of water per minute.
- Trimmed center seal – upgrade your center seal to trim the excess film away providing more visibility to printed graphics on the bottom of the package.
- Length: 146” (3,708mm)
- Height: 52” (1,321mm)
- Width: 49” (1245mm)
- Electrical: 208/230 VAC, 30 amp, 3 phase