500E Leak Resistant Overwrapper
The 500E Overwrapping Stretch Shrink Wrapper is the first packaging machine to pay for itself by using 36-41% less film than standard overwrap packaging machines. This overwrapping machine sets the mark for producing cost-effective high or low profile case-ready packaging and is the industry standard for overwrapping machinery and leak proof packaging equipment with over 500 installations worldwide.
Positive package air removal and unique design help the 500E overwrapping stretch shrink wrappers and leak proof packaging equipment consistently produce tightly wrapped, leak resistant, end sealed, case ready packages at speeds up to 60 packages per minute.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Uses 36-41% less film than standard over wrap packaging machines
- Consistent tightly wrapped packaging
- Leak resistant end seals
- Welded, trimmed center seal allows for easy printing on both the top and bottom of packages
- Runs tray sizes from #2 to 10" x 15" including #9 and heights up to 5 1/4"
- Runs at speeds up to 60 packages per minute
- Creates leak resistant high or low profile case-ready packaging
- Gripper chain system consistently stretches end seal shrink films to produce tightly wrapped packages
- Stores up to 50 Tray Programs in the system for easy product change over, with times possible of less than two minutes
- Servo driven technology and microprocessors reduce downtime and maintenance
- Trim removal canister built-in
- Stainless steel construction
- 500 HWT Hot Water Tunnel - provides hot water shrink to maximize package integrity.
- Automatic Indexer - turn your machine into a high-efficiency, one-operator production station.
- Length: Standard Infeed: 163.5" (3860mm) | Auto Indexer: 181.375" (4318mm)
- Height: Standard Infeed: 68-71" (1422-1549mm) | Auto Indexer: 68-71" (1422-1549mm)
- Width: Standard Infeed: 49" (1346mm) | Auto Indexer: 49" (1346mm)
- Electrical: 230 VAC, 3 phase
- Patents: 5,259,170; Re. 35,243; 5,385,004; 5,269,119; 5,271,210; 5,775,065