For a long time, meat maturation and presentation in case-ready format was not possible without repackaging. The negative influences on appearance and shelf life were too high. Our completely new TenderPac® system has now opened the door to direct meat maturation. A two-compartment system provides for separation of the process-related meat juices and the actual meat product.
TenderPac® helps give your product a delicate texture and the best meat flavour by controlled maturation. Its appetizing presentation will be a real eye-catcher at retail. The patented ActiveStick serves as a juice absorber and can be used for additional communication purposes.
TenderPac® benefits at a glance:
- Controlled maturation: delicate texture and the best meat flavour – without repackaging
- Maximum shelf life: best colour retention, optimal maturation process
- Appetizing appearance: the customer gets a real piece of meat without drip-loss
- Hygienic storage: meat juices and residual oxygen are absorbed by the patented ActiveStick
- Problem-free handling: fully functional system, whether stored or presented vertically or horizontally
- Greatest product protection: safe and durable packaging
- Reduced costs: no repackaging from bulk packs to the case-ready format